Monday, June 14, 2010

I LOVE YOU...

Written by Anna Mizuki at 10:11:00 PM


Just like a star across my sky

Just like an angel off the page...You have appeared to my life

Feel like I'll never be the same..

Just like a song in my heart...Just like oil on my hands

Oh, I do love you

Still I wonder why it is? I don't argue like this..

With anyone but you..

We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind...

You've got this look I can't describe..

You make me feel like I'm alive...

When everything else is a fade, Without a doubt you're on my side..

Heaven has been away too long..

Can't find the words to write this song

Oh, your love

I have come to understand, The way it is, it's not a secret anymore..

'Cause we've been through that before..

From tonight I know that you're the only ..

I've been confused and in the dark, now I understand..

I won't let my guard down..For anyone, but you..

We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind..

Just like a star across my sky..Just like an angel off the page..

You have appeared to my life..

Feel like I'll never be the same..

Just like a song in my heart, Just like oil on my hands..



*dedicate to Faridil...*

Ainsley Darbin

1 comments:

zint said...

Huu~
so sweet lorr...
lucky u~
but the face on the background is quite annoying larr...
haha jelingan yg menakutkan~

Post a Comment