Sunday, July 4, 2010

I hate the most when people...

Written by Anna Mizuki at 11:42:00 PM


+denying the fact+

+talk like a shit they knows everything..(padahal belagak je lebeyh!)+

+use my beauty product over than needed+

+disrespect me & my belongings+

+borrow my item & money without give or paying back+

+borrow my cloths & properties that I loved+

+touch my LAPPY without MY permission!+

+damage my belongings & properties+

+ASK ME A FAVOR & NEVER RETURN THEIR FAVOR+

1234455

+the one who talk too much+

+talks about themselves proudly+

+always find something that they better than me, eg. boyfriend, shoe..bla..bla..+

+too much judgment and evaluation about me+

+fake smile & fake laugh while I talk+

&

+pretending love to listen my story+

+break their promises+

1234

+find me whenever they had no friend around & avoid me when they got new one+

123

0 comments:

Post a Comment