Saturday, July 10, 2010

"TOMORROW"

Written by Anna Mizuki at 12:55:00 AM


yaaah~
regarding on the top.. speak about "tommorow" things.. meanings..
...........................................................................
Tomorrow and the sorrow..

Tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow..the dead crow!!

The day after tomorrow..

Tomorrow never dies..
...........................................................................
Lols.. what am I talking about..
doesn't make sense at all..=.=!

well guys, I am really demn tired, messy, clumsy blah..blah..blah..
I was hoping if tomorrow will be better than today..
such a pain.. I'm sick being treated like a silly damn bitch..
aiyak~ overacting a bit >.< !

So what I was wondering was whether anyone could help me get out of this mess..
I did asking someone,
as a friend not too close to me..
that just want to ask an opinion..
da "-ve & +ve" things..
what can describe me..
my attitudes..
how was character between my friend and me..?
am I too bad? too much? too annoying?
I'm really in doubt..
...
then, did answering me that..
"I am positive person.."

thinking of those things..
I thought I was not that good..
FAKE!
I am pretending to be positive..
just because scared of people thought towards me..
I am too much talking yar..??

ngahahahaha..!
anyway, the better way is to be positive person~
GANBATTE NE~!

2 or 3 days ago..
I did remember..
someone that close to me said,
::Anna, U have to move on..people do change......::

I must stop thinking badly
silly..
Life is must go on.. even there is no one beside..

thanks for those replying me..
thank you so much for those words..
even what just happen is hard to understand..
It just too many barriers..

Keep facing reality truthful..
tomif
Let's survive tomorrow~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment